The Annual Agora Awards is Set to Recognize Outstanding Filipino Marketers for 2018
Since its establishment in 1979, the Agora Awards has been the beacon of marketing excellence in the country. Presented by the Philippine Marketing Association, it applauds remarkable companies and individuals who have successfully navigated the ever-evolving business landscape. Now on its 39th year, the annual awards looks to continue recognizing those who have pushed the marketing profession even further.
Spotlighting versatility, innovativeness, and ingenuity, the past awardees have included a slew of true industry leaders. In 2017 alone, the Agora stage was graced by the following companies and individuals:
- Honorary Agora for Nation-Building: DTI Philippines Secretary, Mr. Ramon Lopez
- Outstanding Achievement in Marketing Management: Ms. Mylene Lopa, Chief Marketing Officer of Sun Life Financial Philippines
- Outstanding Achievement in Marketing Communications: Ms. Merlee Cruz-Jayme, CEO of Dentsu Jayme Syfu
- Outstanding Achievement in Entrepreneurship – Large Scale: Dr. Roberto Macasaet Sr., Founder and Chairman of Maxicare Healthcare Corporation
- Outstanding Achievement in Entrepreneurship – Medium Scale: Ms. Haraya Del Rosario-Gust, StraightArrow Corporation
- Outstanding Achievement in Entrepreneurship – Small Scale: Mr. Jorge Noel Wieneke, Founder of Tokyo Tempura
- Outstanding Achievement in Marketing Education: Prof. Cynthia Abella, Associate Professor of the College of Business Administration, University of the East
- Outstanding Achievement in Export Marketing: Fisher Farms PH
- Outstanding Achievement in Advocacy Marketing: Advertising Foundation of the Philippines
In addition, the 2017 Agora Awards became a proud platform to acknowledge the outstanding contributions of more Filipina leaders in the marketing industry, embodied by Ms. Mylene Lopa, Ms. Merlee Cruz-Jayme, Ms. Haraya Del Rosario-Gust, and Prof. Cynthia Abella.
Upholding this heritage of professional excellence, this year’s Agora Awards will honor achievements for the following categories:
- Marketing Company of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement in Export Marketing
- Outstanding Achievement in Advocacy Marketing
- Outstanding Achievement in Marketing Management
- Outstanding Achievement in Overseas Marketing
- Outstanding Achievement in Entrepreneurship: Small Medium Large
- Outstanding Achievement in Marketing Education
- Outstanding Achievement in Marketing Communication
The deadline for the 39th Agora Awards nominations is on June 29, 2018 at 5:00 PM, while the deadline for the submission of entries (of those nominated) is on July 27, 2018. Winners will be feted in an extraordinary night of celebration on October 19, 2018.
What are you waiting for? You may download the nomination form from https://bit.ly/2K7WuPW and send it to email@example.com . There is no cost to enter or nominate, and self-nominations are accepted. Good luck!