The principal purposes are:
1)to develop and promote Marketing as a science and profession guided by universal principles of ethics, corporate citizenship and social responsibility and;
2)to serve as a policy making and re-commendatory arm of the government on marketing-related issues.
The Philippine Marketing Association is a leading association for professional association for marketers in the Philippines. We work to serve our members and those with an interest in marketing from all industries.The Benefits of Membership As a member of this prestigious institute, you will benefit from:
– the programs and services available to you.
– the highest standards in marketing professionalism nationally
– the opportunities for continuing education and development
– the vast database of marketing and management information (articles, papers tools, short course training) we have to provide discounts on seminars, courses, papers and more
– the ability to share ideas and knowledge with fellow professionals, nationally and internationally.
Your membership credentials will signify to others your support and commitment of your profession, adding to both your own standing as well as ours. All persons and organizations with an interest in marketing are most welcome to join. Membership is inexpensive* and open to everyone with an interest in marketing. Our members range from students, Marketing Directors to Presidents, in every type of organization in the Philippines. *Our focus is on providing services and content in the most cost effective manner. We Invite You to Join Us Want to join us? It’s simple. Just complete the application form online and become a member (assessment of your application will be reviewed within 2 weeks) and you will be scheduled for membership induction upon approval of the membership committee.
I. Corporate Membership are entitled to the following:
1. the right to nominate, to vote (one count per company) and be nominated (after one year of membership) as board director;
2. FREE attendance (with meals) during the Thirsty Thursday (General Membership Meetings) usually every 3rd Wednesday every quarter starting January); 3. A 10% discount on PMA activities such as the National Marketing Conference in June;
4. access to PMA exclusive directory;
5. free participation on selected PMA activities (case to case);
6. link of member’s website thru www.philippinemarketing.net.ph ;
7. free posting of corporate press releases on www.philippinemarketing.net.ph/marketingcommunity/; and
8. other Perks and Benefits will be announced when becomes available. other Perks and Benefits will be announced from time to time. Annual membership fee is PhP 12,000.00
II. Individual Members are entitled to the following:
1. FREE attendance (with meals) during the Wednesday (General Membership Meetings) usually every 3rd Wednesday every quarter starting January);
2. A 10% discount on PMA activities such as the National Marketing Conference in June;
3. free participation on selected PMA activities (depending on availability);
4. other Perks and Benefits will be announced when becomes available. Annual membership fee is PhP 8,000.00