|“Creativity is the act of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality.”|
Find new ways to solve or address customer pain points induced by this pandemic. Discover approaches and new frames of references in CIS-W!
|We know how challenging 2020 has been given the pandemic. We know how difficult these times are given the shifts that happened in the market. With the depleting resources and still the uncertainties we currently face, these times call for us to look for different, non-traditional approaches to find white spaces and explore or imagine possibilities at the same time looking for ways to be resourceful.|
WHY JOIN THE WEBCON?
- Discover possibilities-insighting and creative-thinking – to solve problems differently
- Get inspired to be resourceful from creative- and possibilities-insighting – in order to contend with limited/depleting resources these days
- Learn tools, approaches and frames of reference to think differently, creatively
- Discover studies and stories of consumers during these days to uncover insights to create meaningful brands
- Uncover insights to anticipate the future needs and trends by understanding how to get clues from the past and present and emerge its implications and potential in the future.
|Now and while the pandemic is here, thinking possibilities is needed to create synergy between customer and the company in order to recover and rebuild businesses faster given the new normal we are in. Consumer insighting, coupled with creativity and the resolve to think possibilities, are key to unlock the potential solutions to get through and flash forward to the next normal.|
Recover. Rebuild. Race Forward.
Join us in our first ever virtual conference!
PROGRAM SUB-THEMES PER DAY
|DAY 1: Thinking possibilities: creativity and resourcefulness at the core of Insighting|
DAY 2: Multi-dimensional insighting and analytics
DAY 3: Future Thinking and Insighting
Each day will be for around 2 – 2.5 hours long.
|Insights for Innovation: Unlocking Opportunities in Today’s Environment|
Multi-dimensional Thinking Analytics Case Study
Crisis and Opportunity-seeking: Thinking PossibilitiesAnalytics from a Telecommunications Company
*topics subject to change without prior notice
SECURE YOUR SEAT!
|FOR PMA MEMBERS!|
SECURE YOUR SEAT! Avail ofPMA MEMBER RATE
3-DAY PASS for only
Php 3,400.00 + VAT or 24% off from the regular rate of Php 4,500.00 + VAT
Group rate: 10pax or more at 50% off regular rate: @P2,250 + VAT per pax
About the Philippine Marketing Association (PMA)
Founded in 1954, the PMA was established to create awareness for the power of marketing in business, industry, and the academe. Pioneering various initiatives across the country, the Association works to develop and promote marketing as a science and a profession, and to serve as the policy-making and the recommendatory arm of the government on marketing-related issues. Today, the PMA remains the leading institution for marketing excellence in the Philippines.